The Erotic Heritage Museum will be reopening on May 22nd, 2020. Puppetry of the Penis Show dates are still being discussed, and we are waiting for guidance from our Governor and other State and local officials.
In the interest of the public’s health and to support the ongoing efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure a safe experience for our guests as we open our doors once again to in-person visits, we will be implementing the following guidelines based on CDC recommendations:
1. Museum will have markers on the floors denoting appropriate social distancing
2. Museum lobby will have markers on the floor in the event a line forms denoting 6 foot spaces between guests
2. Museum will be disinfected every 24 hours, high touch surfaces will be cleaned once an hour
3. Guests will be offered free disposable masks at the south and north entry doors, as well as the front counter. Artistic and Museum masks will be available for purchase as well. MASKS ARE MANDATORY AND MUST COVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue. Hand soap will be available in the guest bathrooms.
5. Non-invasive temperature checks of all guests will take place at the ticket counter. Guests with temperatures of over 100.4F (38C) will be asked to leave the venue and seek medical attention.
6. If guests have symptoms of Covid-19 (dry cough, sneezing) they will be asked to wear a mask or leave the venue and seek medical attention.
7. Museum capacity is 900 people; we will be reducing max amount of people in the Museum to 50 per hour.
8. We will be reducing our hours of operation to Monday through Sunday, 11AM to 7PM until further notice
9. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
1. All Museum staffers will be wearing masks.
2. Counters will have cough guards
3. Staffers will have temperatures taken each day before reporting to work.
4. Staffers who feel ill or have Covid-19 symptoms will be sent home until symptoms clear or they obtain a negative Covid-19 test from a physicians office or testing site.
For more information, please visit:
Please take care of your health and well-being at this time. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time and look forward to seeing you soon!